(ST. JOSEPH, Mo.)- To celebrate the end of training camp, the Kansas City Chiefs once again welcomed several members of the military to practice.
After practice, members of the U.S. Army, Coast Guard, Navy, Marines, and Air Force went down on the field to interact with the Chiefs.
"It's a great honor getting to be able to come out here for them to take the time out of their day to show support and give us the opportunity to meet and greet, get some signatures and photos," United States Marine Corps serviceman Aaron Chadwick said.
The Chiefs took pictures and signed autographs while hosting the members of the military.
"We've always supported those people and everything that they scaraficed for us," Chiefs quarterback Patrick Mahomes said. "To have them out here is always great to show the support they show for us. It's something that you really appreciate everything they do."
- Kansas City Chiefs celebrate Military Appreciation Day
- Kansas City Chiefs Finished Mandatory Minicamp
- Chiefs player appreciates fans' love and support
- Local law enforcement celebrates National Law Enforcement Appreciation Day
- Hi-Ho Bar & Grill preps for Kansas City Chiefs crowds
- WATCH: MIAA Media Day kicks off in Kansas City
- Military Ball celebrates program's 100th year
- President Trump to visit Kansas City
- Falls City honors fire chief
- Maryville Plans Independence Day Celebration