Doug Hurley and Bob Behnken, who left Earth on May 30, undocked from the International Space Station at about 6:30 p.m. CT on Saturday and will splash down off the coast of Florida at 1:48 p.m. CT on Sunday.
Posted: Aug 2, 2020 12:57 PM
Updated: Aug 3, 2020 8:52 AM
- SpaceX crew returns to Earth
- SpaceX's Crew Dragon took flight in historic mission. What's next?
- SpaceX launch delayed due to weather
- NASA astronauts on historic SpaceX mission aiming for August 2 return
- These astronauts just returned to Earth to find a world now transformed by the coronavirus
- Florida weather threatens to delay historic SpaceX launch
- NASA and SpaceX target late September for next astronaut launch
- NASA assigns four astronauts to SpaceX mission scheduled for 2021
- Earth's magnetic north pole is hurtling toward Russia
Scroll for more content...