Northland Christian was not able to host Bishop LeBlond Monday afternoon because of field conditions.
The game was played at Bishop LeBlond in an unexpected home game for the Golden Eagles. In return LeBlond dominated at home after being 2-4 on the year.
Sommer Herner lead the Golden Eagles with five goals and got a much needed win.
Bishop LeBlonds next game will be away against St. Pius X on Wednesday.
- Lady Golden Eagles Win Big At Home
- Crowds Flock to Eagle Days
- Tuskegee Eagles Help Teens Soar
- Western Baseball Grabs Big Win Against Emporia
- Mustangs Cruise To Big Win Against Plastics
- Chiefs Sign Saftey Robert Golden
- Clock Strikes Midnight For The Lady Griffons
- National wildlife refuge hosts Eagle Days
- Grammys 2019: Kacey Musgraves has a golden night with album of the year win
- Benton Lady Cardinals Run Past Notre Dame de Sion