The lawsuit was filed in June by the ACLU and accused the state of Missouri of failing to provide funding for voter education and free voter IDs.
The suit claimed that it made it more difficult for poor and minority voters to cast a ballot.
Posted: Jan 4, 2018 2:30 PM
- Lawsuit Against Missouri Voter ID Law Thrown Out by Judge
- Missouri Voter ID Law Dropped
- Missouri's election authorities remind voters of election day laws
- Voters pass Clean Missouri measure
- Judge Dismisses Lawsuit Against SJSD
- ACLU files lawsuit to make mail-in ballots available to all eligible Missouri voters
- Missouri voters approve medical marijuana measure
- Missouri voter registration deadline is today
- Federal judge dismisses Trump campaign Pennsylvania lawsuit
- Judge pulls Clean Missouri off November ballot
Scroll for more content...