(ST. JOSEPH, Mo.) Voter turnout is less than 4 percent so far in Tuesday's special election in Buchanan County.
According to the Buchanan County Clerk's office, the 3:00 p.m. update shows a turnout of 3.3 percent with a total of 530 votes cast.
The highest turnout is from Our Lady of Guadalupe in St. Joseph with a total of 160 votes cast.
Out of the polling locations, a total of 15,991 people are registered to vote.
Polling locations are open until 7:00 p.m.
For a list of polling locations, click here.
- Less than 4 percent of Buchanan County voters cast ballot
- More than 19,000 voters have cast a ballot in Buchanan County through 3pm
- Buchanan County sees surge in voter registration
- Wrong ballots cast in Kansas primary
- Voters choose Sawyer over Guthery in Buchanan County Commissioner's race
- Voter turnout at less than two percent for special election
- Buchanan County absentee voter turnout up heading into next week's election
- Former Buchanan County Deputy Appears in Court
- Buchanan County Sheriff Warns of Phone Scams
- Buchanan County Kicks Off 2018 Debt Free