(MARYVILLE, Mo.)- A 35-year-old Maryville was killed when he was struck by lightning Tuesday afternoon.
Ryen L. Browning was found dead at the City Reservoir after being struck by lightning while fishing from the bank, according to Maryville Public Safety.
Maryville Public Safety received a 9-1-1 call at approximately 12:30 p.m. and Browning was pronounced dead at the scene.
Maryville Public Safety was assisted by the Nodaway County Sheriff's Office and the Nodaway County Coroner.
- Lightning strike kills Maryville man
- Lightning Strikes Tree on NWMSU Campus
- Maryville Plans Independence Day Celebration
- Maryville TNR rescues feral felines
- Student Killed After Car Crashes into Maryville Bar
- Maryville man dies from injuries in I-29 crash
- Maryville man seriously injured in one-vehicle accident Wednesday morning
- Maryville man convicted of DWI death of Northwest student
- Maryville man arrested on child molestation, pornography charges
- Maryville man arrested, charged for sexual misconduct with children