(LIVINGSTON Co.)— The Livingston County Sheriff's Office is investigating the death of a hunter off Livi. 318
According to a release, the sheriff's office began investigation into an unattended death Sunday around 7 p.m.
In the release, Sheriff Steve Cox said the victim was deer hunting with an out-of-state friend, but were hunting in separate areas and both had permission to be on the property.
The victim was found by his hunting partner, who called for emergency assistance.
The LCSO, Missouri State Highway Patrol, Chillicothe Department of Emergency Services and the Livingston County Coroner's Office worked the scene.
Addiditonal information may be released by the county coroner's office.
The investigation into the cause of death is ongoing.
- Livingston County Sheriff's Office investigating hunting death
- Livingston County Sheriff Seeking Information on Burglary Suspect
- Livingston County deputies arrest man after he physically resisted officers
- Livingston County Sheriff's Office finds 11 bags of meth during traffic stop
- Platte County Sheriff's Office Investigates Armed Robbery
- Man arrested after pointing gun at Livingston County Sheriff's deputy during foot chase
- Manhunt under way by Livingston County deputies in Wheeling
- One person in hospital following crash in Livingston County
- Livingston Co. deputies identify suspect arrested for allegedly pointing gun at officer
- KBI investigating death of law enforcement officer in Brown County