The Shatto Milk Company has introduced a new product line that will be hitting local store shelves later this week.
According to a press release, the Premium Milk Flavorizers are packaged in colorful 12 ounce tin containers of powdered flavor. The product is meant to be added to milk or coffee.
The flavors include: Strawberry, Cinnamon Roll, Orange Dream, Vanilla and Blueberry.
Owner Barb Shatto stated that this new line of product was actually their customer's idea.
“Customers have been asking for additional fun flavors to be available year-round," Shatto said. “This product line allows that to happen. It also allows customers to make their favorite Shatto flavor using Shatto Skim, 1%, 2% or Whole Milk, which increases variety as Shatto flavored milks are currently only available in whole and 2% varieties.”
The Flavorizers will be made available to all store that carry Shatto Milk and for the first time to other specialty shops in and around the Kansas City area as well as through Shatto Home Delivery.
- Local Milk Company Introduces New Milk Flavorizers
- Local Farmers Fight Milk Crisis
- Chiefs Shatto Milk
- Shatto Milk Company celebrates 15th year
- Shatto Releases Chiefs Championship Milk
- Shatto Milk Company releases red velvet milk to honor Patrick Mahomes
- 2nd annual Milk Stroll took place Saturday
- Second Harvest to start distributing milk
- Shatto Milk to release marshmallow cereal milk to highlight Children's Mercy
- Shatto Milk to release limited edition CHAMPS milk in celebration of Chiefs Super Bowl win