(ST. JOSEPH, Mo.) The Midland Empire Resources for Independent Living (MERIL) is looking for new part-time employees to assist some of their developmentally disabled clients.
Tasks included day-to-day activities like shopping or light cleaning around the house.
No medical background is needed to participate in the Consumer Directive Services.
To apply, visit www.meril.org
- Local Non-Profit Offering Part-Time Positions
- State Non-Profit Donated Shoes to Local Preschoolers
- Local Non-profit Raises Awareness for Child Abuse
- Tax Extension Offers Renovation to Local Pool
- St. Joseph Man Donates 25 Years Worth of Change to Local Non-Profit
- Local healthcare agency offers peer-to-peer support group
- Non-profit aims to give children a new bed
- Northwest Baseball In Position For MIAA Title
- Royals Trio Decline Qualifying Offers