(WATSON, Mo.)— Atchison County, Mo. Emergency Management is urging people living in Watson, Mo. to evacuate ahead of flooding.
According to an Atchison County, Mo. Emergency Management Facebook posts, the Missouri State Highway Patrol has notified local officials that water is coming over the Nish and High Creek Levees.
The post said flooding will affect the town of Watson.
- Local officials urge Watson, Mo. residents to evacuate ahead of flooding
- City officials cancel evacuation orders
- MoDOT: Do not ignore flood barricades, urges safety
- Over 300 people evacuated from flooded Manhattan, Kansas
- Flooding forces more evacuations; I-29 closed at Missouri/Iowa border
- Mandatory evacuation issued for Big Lake as flooding worsens
- Emergency officials rescue driver from flood waters
- City Officials Discuss Mandatory Evacuations for Parts of St. Joseph
- WATCH: Drone video of flooding in Parkville, Mo.
- WATCH: Drone Footage of Flooding Near Bigelow, MO