(ST. JOSEPH, Mo.) A well-known dentist in St. Joseph passed away over the weekend.
Dr. Dennis Myers died of a heart attack, according to his office.
Myers was at the Lake of the Ozarks when he suffered the heart attack. He was life-flighted to a St. Louis hospital where he died.
Dr. Myers practiced dentistry for more than 30 years. He had an office in St. Joseph as well as Troy, Kansas.
A spokesperson at the St. Joseph office says they do not plan to close the practice. The office will still be open and maintained by an associate dentist.
- Longtime St. Joseph Dentist Suffers Fatal Heart Attack
- Longtime St. Joseph restaurant closing its doors next week
- More than 150 dentists coming to St. Joseph Friday for free dental clinic
- St. Joseph Cathedral hosts Priest's 150-year-old Heart
- St. Joseph Christmas Decorations
- St. Joseph Mayoral Debate
- Two St. Joseph Residents Killed in Fatal Crash
- Murder charges filed in fatal crash in St. Joseph
- OSHA fines St. Joseph sawmill following fatal accident
- Descendant of Joseph Robidoux Visits St. Joseph