St. Joseph, MO
A Missouri Department of Transportation (MODOT) vehicle was struck during a mowing project on I-29 in St. Joseph on Wednesday. A vehicle, travelling north on I-29 just north of Frederick Ave., collided with the MODOT vehicle that was in the left lane. The vehicle ended up crossing the road and into the grass on the right side of the highway.
Missouri State Highway Patrol said that there may have been an injury to a MODOT vehicle as a result of the crash. No further information was given about the injury.
Traffic was reduced to a single lane for a few hours.
Stay with KQ2 for further updates.
- MODOT Vehicle Involved in Accident on I-29
- MoDOT reopens I-29 north of St. Joseph
- MoDOT closes I-29 again due to flooding in Iowa
- Multi-vehicle crash closes northbound I-29
- I-29 reopens after multi-vehicle crash
- Accident on I-29 Sends Two to the Hospital
- Multi-vehicle crash shuts down SB I-29 near Platte City
- Two vehicles involved in accident on Highway 59
- MODOT Prepares for First Snowfall
- MoDOT Treating Highways for Ice