(BETHANY, Mo.) Two people were seriously injured in a crash on U.S. 136 Thursday afternoon.
The accident happened at 3:30 p.m. one mile east of Bethany, Mo., according to the crash report.
Troopers said a 16-year-old boy rear ended a John Deere Tractor as they traveled west on the highway.
The tractor went off the road and overturned onto its side, while the teen's car ended facing northwest on its wheels.
Daniel Heyle, 71, of Bethany, Mo., was driving the tractor.
Both drivers were taken to Harrison County Community Hospital by ambulance with serious injuries, according to authorities.
Heyle was later transferred to a Kansas City hospital.
- MSHP: 2 seriously injured when teen rear ends John Deere Tractor
- Four people injured after car collides with John Deere tractor on Highway 36
- MSHP urging safety after recent heavy rain
- MSHP requests help with fatal crash
- MSHP reports 9 deaths over Christmas holiday
- MSHP urging safety during holiday celebrations
- MSHP conducts safety operation in Buchanan County
- MSHP preparing for 109th recruiting class
- MSHP: Nebraska man injured after truck rolls over on I-29 in Holt County
- Two Seriously Injured in Tractor Trailer Crash on I-29 North