(ST. JOSEPH, Mo.)- The future of St. Joseph's downtown has been the topic of conversation for business owners and city leaders.
The biggest question surrounding downtown is how to make sure it continues to grow and a group of Missouri Western marketing interns may have a quick fix to the problem with their point of view.
- MWSU marketing interns research future of downtown St. Joe
- MWSU students want to keep downtown thriving
- Christkindl Market Opens Downtown
- Snow moves into St. Joe
- MWSU Soccer Reflects on 2017
- MWSU Named Military Friendly School
- MWSU says goodbye to Vartabedian
- LeBlond Tops St. Joe Christian in Doubleheader
- Multiple Traffic Accidents Reported Around St. Joe
- St. Joe Mustangs Giving Back At Camp