(ST. JOSEPH, Mo.) A Bethany, Missouri man has been arrested in connection to a string of burglaries in St. Joseph, according to the St. Joseph Police Department.
Commander Eric Protzman, SJPD, said the area of N. Belt Highway and Frederick Avenue has been plagued with a rash of burglaries recently. Detectives from St. Joseph PD, with assistance from the Buchanan County Drug Strike Force, conducted covert operations which resulted in an arrest.
Protzman said Cody Dale Ash, 26, was taken into custody and charged with Burglary Sunday morning just after midnight in the 3700 block of Faraon Street. He is currently in the custody of the Buchanan County Sheriff's Department on a $25,000 bond.
- Man arrested in connection to string of burglaries along N. Belt Highway
- UPDATE: 1 killed in Belt Highway crash
- MODOT creates sidewalks along Belt Highway
- Driver injured after Belt Highway crash
- MoDOT and Highway Patrol Demonstrate the Importance of Seat Belts
- MoDOT Studying Speed Limit Change to Stretch of Belt Highway
- Romantic Date Catches the Eyes of Drivers Along Belt Highway
- 94-Year-Old Victim Identified in Fatal Belt Highway Crash
- Crash on N. Belt Highway Sends 3 People to Hospital
- Driver charged in deadly head-on collision on Belt Highway