(ST. JOSEPH, Mo.) St. Joseph police arrested a man accused in a stabbing that left the victim with life-threatening injuries.
Antonio Lamar Donzell Williams, 38, is charged with second degree assault.
Officers responded to the emergency room at Mosaic Life Care around 1:45 a.m. Saturday. When they arrived they found a 30-year-old man had been dropped off with a stab wound.
According to court documents, Williams told officers he was involved in a physical altercation with the victim when he struck the victim with an object before fleeing.
Officers later found Williams hiding in an attic in a home on the 1000 block of Corby Street.
The victim was taken to the hospital with life-threatening injuries.
According to a probable cause statement, Williams is a convicted felon.
- Man arrested in weekend stabbing
- Homeless Man Charged in Stabbing
- Man convicted in sports bar stabbing death
- Overnight Stabbing Sends Two to Hospital
- Stabbing Suspect Charged with Second Degree Murder
- Police: Puppy Stabbed During Fight Between Roommates
- Victim suffers severe wounds in stabbing
- Stabbing death leads to homicide investigation
- Stabbing sends woman to the hospital
- Weekend Midtown Shooting Update