(NODAWAY COUNTY, Mo.) Carl T. Hendren faces three different charges after drug paraphernalia was found at his residence.
Nodaway County deputies served a search warrant on Tuesday at a residence near 285th St. near Route F, according to a Facebook post.
During the search, deputies found vape cartridges labeled at over 90 and 95 percent THC, a scale, paraphernalia, marijuana, and a mushroom.
Nodaway County Prosecuting Attorney Robert Rice charged Hendren with endangering the welfare of a child, delivery of less than 35 gram of a marijuana, and possession of a controlled substance.
Hendren is currently out on a parole.
- Man charged after drug paraphernalia found in Nodaway County home
- Man faces murder charge in Nodaway County
- Conception Junction man arrested following drug sting in Nodaway County
- Three in custody following drug bust in Nodaway County
- Man life-flighted to Mosaic following crash in Nodaway County
- Jury convicts Nodaway County man of molesting three girls
- Man arrested for DWI following crash in rural Nodaway county
- Nodaway County man killed in lawn mowing accident
- Nodaway County man pleads guilty to murdering his father
- Nodaway Co. man sentenced to 25 years for child molestation