(ST. JOSEPH, Mo.)— Buchanan County prosecutors have charged a 37-year-old man with second degree burglary of a St. Joseph Subway.
According to SJPD, Mark Sowell has been charged in connection to the burglary of a St. Joseph Subway located 6100 Lake Ave. on September 26.
SJPD Detective's have also linked Sowell to other burglaries in St. Joseph.
- Man charged in connection to St. Joseph Subway burglary
- St. Joseph man charged with statutory sodomy
- St. Joseph Christmas Decorations
- St. Joseph Mayoral Debate
- St. Joseph Man Charged with Assaulting 2 Deputies
- St. Joseph man charged with 1st degree robbery
- St. Joseph man charged in Monday morning police chase
- Missing St. Joseph Man Located Safe
- Descendant of Joseph Robidoux Visits St. Joseph
- Magicians Converge on St. Joseph