(ST. JOSEPH, Mo.) Thursday morning, 19-year-old Dylan James Grippando was arraigned in a Buchanan County courtroom in front of Judge Keith Marquart.
A KQ2 reporter in the courtroom witnessed Grippando stay silent and show no emotion as the judge read his charge and probable cause statement.
Buchanan County Prosecutor Ron Holliday was also in attendance.
Grippando will remain in custody and his bond is set at $80,000. He will be in court for a preliminary hearing on August 2.
Grippando was charged with Murder in the Second Degree for the death of 21-year-old Jaiden Drimmel. He faces up to life imprisonment for his charge.
- Man charged with killing Jaiden Drimmel appears in court
- 19-year-old charged with second degree murder for shooting Jaiden Drimmel
- 20-year-old suspect in custody in connection to death of Jaiden Drimmel
- Driver charged with manslaughter appears in court
- Teacher Charged with Sex Crime Appears in Court
- Mother Charged in Death of Infant Appears in Court
- Former Buchanan County Deputy Appears in Court
- Lori Loughlin and Felicity Huffman set to appear in court to face college admissions charges
- High School Shooting Suspect Makes First Court Appearance
- Faucett man charged in crash that killed one