(ST. JOSEPH, Mo.) A 19-year-old man has been charged with Murder in the Second Degree in reference to the death of 21-year-old Jaiden Drimmel.
According to the Buchanan County Prosecuting Attorney Ron Holiday, Dylan James Grippando is charged with Murder in the Second Degree by causing the death of Drimmel by shooting him with a firearm.
Murder in the second degree is a Class A Felony in Missouri and carries a possible sentence of 10-30 years or life imprisonment.
The death of Drimmel was originally reported to be a stabbing but the Prosecutor has confirmed that this was a shooting death.
On Monday, police said a suspect was taken into custody in connection to the murder.
Drimmel was killed last Thursday on the 800 block of S. 23rd St. in St. Joseph.
- 19-year-old charged with second degree murder for shooting Jaiden Drimmel
- Teen pleads guilty to murder of Jaiden Drimmel
- Man charged with killing Jaiden Drimmel appears in court
- 20-year-old suspect in custody in connection to death of Jaiden Drimmel
- Stabbing Suspect Charged with Second Degree Murder
- St. Joseph man charged with 1st degree robbery
- Guilford man charged with second-degree child molestation
- 19-year-old dies after inhaling deodorant spray to get high
- Western Reduces Credit Hour Requirement for Bachelor's Degree Programs
- KQ2 Forecast: Another 90 degree day for your Tuesday