(DEKALB COUNTY, Mo.) Kenneth Wykert, who is charged with murder for the death of his girlfriend, pleaded guilty to Failing to Register as a Sex Offender.
Wykert was sentenced to 10 months in jail on Friday.
He also has been charged with Second Degree Murder and Abandonment of a Corpse in the death of Leah Dawson, of Cameron.
RELATED STORY: Boyfriend of Leah Dawson charged with murder
- Man facing murder charges pleads guilty to sex offender charges
- Man faces murder charge in Nodaway County
- Elmo man faces arson charges
- Man found guilty of child sex abuse and sodomy charges
- Law enforcement sweep targets sex offenders
- Turpin parents plead guilty to multiple charges, including torture
- Former Cameron teacher pleads guilty to state statutory sodomy charge
- Nodaway County man pleads guilty to murdering his father
- Man pleads not guilty to vehicle tampering charge in case of missing Wisconsin brothers
- Cameron teacher pleads not guilty to sex crimes