(ST. JOSEPH, Mo.) A man found dead in the backyard of a St. Joseph home Wednesday died from a gunshot wound, police said.
Police said the victim was a man in his mid-20's. The circumstances surround the shooting remain under investigation.
Officers responded to the home at 921 N. 13th Street just before 1:00 p.m. Wednesday after an area resident discovered the body.
The victim's name has not been released.
No arrests have been made.
- Man found dead in backyard died of gunshot
- Police: Man Found in Abandoned Car Died from Gunshot Wound
- Police identify victim found shot in backyard
- Suspect charged with murder in fatal shooting of man found dead in backyard
- Police investigating body found in backyard of home
- NWMSU Student Found Dead
- "Don't put your trash in my backyard"
- Man taken to hospital with gunshot wound to chest
- Cat Dies From Multiple Gunshots; Vet Clinic Asking for Help Finding Suspect
- Man found dead in flooded waters in northern Platte County