(BUCHANAN COUNTY, Mo.) A 33-year-old man was taken to the hospital after he crashed his motorcycle and was ejected from the bike.
The crash happened on Route MM about five miles outside of Agency Monday morning at 9:00 a.m.
The Missouri State Highway Patrol reports that Bryan Griffin was driving a 2018 Aprilia Motorcycle south on Route MM when he failed to negotiate a curve due to gravel on the road. Griffin was ejected from the motorcycle as it began to skid off the roadway.
Griffin was taken to Mosaic Life Care by private vehicle with moderate injuries.
The motorcycle was totaled in the crash.
- Man injured after being ejected from motorcycle in Buchanan County
- Man seriously injured after being ejected from motorcycle on I-35
- Explosion injures woman in Buchanan County
- Man seriously injured after car overturns on I-229, ejected from vehicle
- Man seriously injured after four-wheeler goes air born, ejects driver
- Man seriously injured in motorcycle crash north of Savannah
- Driver ejected, killed in crash near Tarkio
- Two people seriously injured after overturning motorcycle in Caldwell County
- Former Buchanan County Deputy Appears in Court
- Buchanan County Sheriff Warns of Phone Scams