(ST. JOSEPH, Mo.) Capt. Jeff Wilson with the St. Joseph Police Department has identified the 21-year-old man who was killed on the 800 block of S. 23rd St. in St. Joseph on Thursday.
The man is being identified as Jaiden Drimmel.
Initial reports from police said that Drimmel was stabbed but later Commander Eric Protzman said police cannot confirm it was a stabbing.
Friday afternoon police released information about a person of interest in the case as the homicide continues to be investigated.
- Man killed Thursday in St. Joseph identified by police
- Juvenile shot in St. Joseph Thursday night
- Police identify person killed in Friday's two-vehicle crash in St. Joseph
- Police: Two people stabbed in St. Joseph Thursday morning
- St. Joseph Christmas Decorations
- St. Joseph Mayoral Debate
- St. Joseph celebrates pride
- Officers identified in officer-involved shooting in St. Joseph
- St. Joseph police investigate explosion in manhole
- St. Joseph Police investigate overnight shooting