(ST. JOSEPH, Mo.) Capt. Jeff Wilson with the St. Joseph Police Department has identified the 21-year-old man who was killed on the 800 block of S. 23rd St. in St. Joseph on Thursday.
The man is being identified as Jaiden Drimmel.
Initial reports from police said that Drimmel was stabbed but later Commander Eric Protzman said police cannot confirm it was a stabbing.
Friday afternoon police released information about a person of interest in the case as the homicide continues to be investigated.
- Man killed Thursday in St. Joseph identified by police
- Juvenile shot in St. Joseph Thursday night
- St. Joseph Christmas Decorations
- St. Joseph Mayoral Debate
- Officers identified in officer-involved shooting in St. Joseph
- St. Joseph police investigate explosion in manhole
- St. Joseph man charged in Monday morning police chase
- St. Joseph man charged with statutory sodomy
- Missing St. Joseph Man Located Safe
- Descendant of Joseph Robidoux Visits St. Joseph