(NODAWAY COUNTY, Mo.) A 50-year-old man was transported to Mosaic Life Care via Life Net with serious injuries following a crash in Nodaway County Sunday afternoon just before 3 p.m.
According to the Missouri State Highway Patrol, Jimmy Lake, the driver of a 1997 Buick Skylark, was driving southbound on U.S. 71 four miles west of Barnard when he lost control of his vehicle. His vehicle then went off the east of the roadway, over an embankment, and struck a concrete culvert.
Lake was wearing a seat belt at the time of the crash but did sustain serious injuries.
The Nodaway County Sheriff's Department, Maryville Police Department, Maryville Fire Department, Life Net, and Barnard Fire all assisted at the scene.
- Man life-flighted to Mosaic following crash in Nodaway County
- Man faces murder charge in Nodaway County
- Mosaic Celebrates Donate Life Month
- Man arrested for DWI following crash in rural Nodaway county
- One dead, two injured in crash in northern Nodaway county
- Four people injured in two-vehicle crash in Nodaway County
- Mosaic Life Care Hosting Blood Drive Today
- Mayo Clinic Representatives Visit Mosaic Life Care
- Jury convicts Nodaway County man of molesting three girls
- Conception Junction man arrested following drug sting in Nodaway County