(ST. JOSEPH, Mo.) On Monday, 20-year-old Dylan James Grippando was sentenced to 15 years to murder in the second degree for the death of 21-year-old Jaiden Drimmel.
Drimmel was killed on the 800 block of S. 23rd St. on July 11, 2019. During the sentencing hearing it was revealed that the death was the result of an argument over a $50 debt for drugs.
The defense asked for a 10 year sentence.
Previously Grippando was arrested for unlawful use of a weapon in May 2019, and was serving two years of supervised probation for the charge.
- Man sentenced to 15 years in prison for murder over a $50 drug deal
- St. Joseph man who shot a woman over drugs sentenced to prison
- St. Joseph Man Sentenced to Seven Years in Federal Prison for Child Pornography
- Maryville man sentenced to 10 years in prison for DWI fatality
- St. Joseph man sentenced to 10 years in prison for 2017 gas station robbery
- Man to spend next 17 years in prison over drug-fueled hammer attack
- Drunk Driving Fatality Results in Prison Sentence
- High-speed chase suspect sentenced to prison
- St. Joseph man sentenced in Doniphan County murder case
- Man charged with murder receives multiple life sentences