(ST. JOSEPH, Mo.) A Forest City man was sentenced in Buchanan County court on Tuesday to 19 years in prison for sodomy of a child.
Jace Maley pleaded guilty to two counts of sodomy in the first degree.
According to court documents, Maley sexually abused the 12-year-old victim between April 1, 2017 and April 20, 2017.
- Man sentenced to 19 years for sodomy of 12-year-old
- Platte County Man Sentenced to 30 Years for Statutory Sodomy
- St. Joseph man gets 4 years probation in sodomy case
- St. Joseph man charged with statutory sodomy
- Prosecutor, judge respond to questions surrounding sentence in sodomy case
- Maryville man sentenced to 5 years for statutory rape of 12-year-old
- Worth County man arrested for sex trafficking, sodomy, and kidnapping
- Man found guilty of child sex abuse and sodomy charges
- Former Cameron teacher pleads guilty to state statutory sodomy charge
- UPDATE: SJPD locates 12-year-old boy