(GENTRY COUNTY, Mo.) A crash involving a horse-drawn carriage on Monday seriously injured a 28-year-old Stanberry man.
The crash happening one mile west of Stanberry on U.S. Route 136 in Gentry County.
According to the Missouri State Highway Patrol, a 2016 Ford Fusion, driven by Kiera Greer, and a horse-drawn carriage, driven by Eli Shrock, were driving westbound on U.S. 136 when the Fusion struck the carriage in the rear.
After the collision, Shrock was ejected from the carriage and the carriage ended up off the north side of the road.
Shrock was transported by Grand River Ambulance to Northwest Medical Center and was later life-flighted by LifeNet to North Kansas City Hospital.
Greer did not sustain any injuries.
- Man seriously injured after crash involving a horse-drawn carriage
- Winning Numbers for "Shop St. Joseph" Drawn
- Savannah man injured in Tuesday morning crash
- Sunday Night Crash Injures Four
- Savannah man seriously injured in Andrew County crash
- 72-year-old Amazonia man injured in Andrew County crash
- A 22-year-old man seriously injured in dirt bike crash
- UPDATE: Man critically injured in I-29 crash dies
- Man seriously injured in motorcycle crash north of Savannah
- Man seriously injured after crashing into back of tractor-trailer