(CALDWELL COUNTY, Mo.) A collision between a 1994 Toyota Camry and a tractor-trailer sent one man to the hospital with serious injuries.
The crash happening on M-116 at Brangus Rd. four miles east of I-35 in Caldwell County Saturday evening.
According to the crash report from the Missouri State Highway Patrol, the crash happened as the Camry was driving eastbound on M-116 and the tractor-trailer was stopped in the eastbound lane. Troopers say sight distance was obstructed by dirt and debris from a third vehicle not involved in the crash. The Camry then slammed into the back of the tractor-trailer.
The driver of the Camry, 69-year-old David Bannister, was taken to Liberty Hospital with serious injuries. He was not wearing a seat belt at the time of the crash.
There were three people inside the tractor-trailer at the time but none of them were injured.
The Caldwell County Sheriff's Office assisted at the scene.
- Man seriously injured after crashing into back of tractor-trailer
- Two Seriously Injured in Tractor Trailer Crash on I-29 North
- Troy woman killed in tractor-trailer crash
- Tractor Trailer Struck by Train
- Tractor Trailer Fire Closes Highway 59
- Tractor Trailer Strikes Power Pole, Causes Outages
- Multiple Tractor Trailers Involved in Crash on I-35 in Daviess County
- Fire Destroys Trailer Home
- Sunday Night Crash Injures Four
- Man dies after being run over by tractor