(ST.JOSEPH,MO)One man was sent to the hospital Thursday night after being struck by a vehicle on Powell Street. According to officer Stefen Hernandez, police responded to the intersection of Powell and 7th Street around 5:45 p.m. Thursday night on reports of a person hit by a car. Hernandez said a single passenger car hit a pedestrian while traveling westbound on Powell Street. The driver did not have the car windshield completely cleared and was unable to see the man in the street. Officers said the victim had lacerations to the head and was quickly transported to Mosaic Life Care with non-life-threatening injuries.The driver was not injured in the crash and was issued a citation for careless driving. The accident is still under investigation with the St. Joseph Police Department.
One person was sent to the hospital Thursday night after being struck by a vehicle on Powell Street
Posted: Jan 31, 2019 6:39 PM
- Man struck by vehicle on Powell Street
- Pedestrian struck by vehicle
- Firefighters battle house fire on Powell Street
- Clarinda man killed after his vehicle struck by train
- Pedestrian struck by vehicle on I-29, suffers minor injuries
- Tractor Trailer Struck by Train
- Pedestrian struck along Hwy 36
- Man dies after being struck by car last week
- Business struck by bullets Saturday night
- Woman struck and killed after falling out of window of car that struck her
Scroll for more content...