(ST. JOSEPH, Mo.) One man was taken to Mosaic Life Care early Sunday morning after being shot in the chest. The shooting took place on the 800 block of Vine St. in St. Joseph just after 1 a.m. Sunday morning.
According to the St. Joseph Police Department, a white male in his mid-30s was shot and taken to the hospital with life-threatening injuries. The man sustained a single gunshot wound to the chest.
Police said they do not have a suspect in custody but continue to investigate the incident.
As of Sunday morning, there is not an update on the condition of the man who was shot.
No other information has been released.
- Man taken to hospital with gunshot wound to chest
- Police: Man Found in Abandoned Car Died from Gunshot Wound
- Antique Show Transforms Civic Arena into Collector's Treasure Chest
- Man found dead in backyard died of gunshot
- Police investigate after man shows up at hospital with gun shot wound
- Victim suffers severe wounds in stabbing
- Overnight shooting sends one man to hospital
- Cat Dies From Multiple Gunshots; Vet Clinic Asking for Help Finding Suspect
- MWSU Athletics shows support for wounded former football player
- Luke Perry hospitalized