(MARYVILLE, Mo.) Leaders in Maryville have approved funds for economic development for a local motorcycle plant.
The city approved $26 million in industrial revenue bonds to help pay for upgrades to the Kawasaki plant in Maryville.
Officials say the move will create 30 new jobs and $1 million in new tax revenue over the next 10 years.
- Maryville Approves Economic Development Funds for Kawasaki
- Kawasaki in Maryville to temporarily close during city stay-at-home order
- City Council Approves Package of Economic Development Initiatives
- Maryville Plans Independence Day Celebration
- Lightning strike kills Maryville man
- Maryville TNR rescues feral felines
- Plans for Riverfront Development Approved by City Council
- Mid-Buchanan, Maryville Nab Wins Wednesday Night
- Lafayette Tops Maryville in Conference Play
- Driver Charged in Deadly Maryville Bar Crash