(MARYVILLE, Mo.) A Maryville man has been arrested and charged with eight counts of first-degree child molestation and possession of child pornography after an investigation by the Nodaway County Sheriff's Office.
According to the sheriff's office, the arrest of 40-year-old Billy Joe Koch came following a lengthy investigation involving several victims, a forensic review of digital media, and the appointment of a special prosecutor.
On Friday, the Nodaway County deputies served a search warrant for an apartment in Maryville for additional digital media.
Following the search, Koch was arrested and is currently being held on a $100,000 bond with the condition of GPS monitoring.
- Maryville man arrested on child molestation, pornography charges
- Polo man charged with possessing child pornography
- Cameron teacher charged with possessing child pornography
- Former Cameron teacher facing federal charges for producing child pornography
- Lightning strike kills Maryville man
- Former St. Joseph scout leader sentenced for distributing child pornography
- Driver Charged in Deadly Maryville Bar Crash
- St. Joseph Man Sentenced to Seven Years in Federal Prison for Child Pornography
- Maryville Plans Independence Day Celebration
- Maryville TNR rescues feral felines