(OSBORN, Mo.) A woman from Maysville was seriously injured after her car overturned in southern DeKalb County on Saturday.
The crash happening one mile north of Osborn early Saturday morning at around 2 a.m.
According to the Missouri State Highway Patrol, 45-year-old Amy Gibson, was driving southbound on MO-33 when she drove off the side of the road. Gibson was able to get back on the roadway but over-corrected and ended up going off the road again. The second time, her car flipped over landing on its wheels.
Gibson was taken to Cameron Regional Hospital with serious injuries. She was wearing a seat belt at the time of the crash.
Her car sustained extensive damage.
- Maysville woman seriously injured in crash in DeKalb County
- Over $136,000 in scholarships awarded to Maysville senior
- Explosion injures woman in Buchanan County
- Teen Seriously Injured in Andrew County Crash
- Boil Advisory for Parts of DeKalb County
- Daviess, DeKalb counties water being restored
- Sunday Night Crash Injures Four
- Woman Killed in Holt County Crash
- Winston Woman Killed in Clinton County Crash
- Former Maysville teacher accused of inappropriately touching students pleads guilty to 13 charges