Half way through the drive the American Red Cross said enough blood was donated to save 60 lives.
Danika Black and Kamryn Kendrick worked with the American Red Cross to organize a blood drive held at Mid-Buchanan on Tuesday, Dec. 3.
Posted: Dec 4, 2019 9:44 AM
Updated: Dec 5, 2019 8:59 AM
- Mid-Buchanan sixth graders organize blood drive for Giving Tuesday
- Mid-Buchanan Sweeps KCI Tournament Championships
- Mid-Buchanan, Maryville Nab Wins Wednesday Night
- Lafayette Boys Top Mid-Buchanan, Benton Girls Runs Past Savannah
- Mid-Buchanan Sweeps Lathrop in Home-Opening, KCI Win
- Both Mid-Buchanan Basketball Teams Head To Springfield
- Mid-Buchanan Boys and Girls End Season On Different Notes
- Mid-Buchanan teacher's aide fired after abuse allegations, investigation underway
- Mid-Buchanan tops Golden Eagles on Senior Day
- CBC holds blood drive for second annual 'Blood Donor Day'
Scroll for more content...