A missing 16-year-old girl has been found safe.
De Kalb County authorities reported Magen Renee Nave missing Saturday night. According to a Missouri State Highway Patrol press release, Nave was believed to be in the St. Joseph area.
The patrol said Nave was found safe Sunday.
Authorities said Nave's mother contacted the Dekalb County Sheriff's Office after receiving a phone call from her daughter. The mother said she believed Nave sounded distressed on the phone and was possibly being held against her will by an unknown subject.
Nave was initially reported as a runaway juvenile from Maryville on December 14th.
- Missing Teen Found Safe
- UPDATE: Missing Kansas teen found safe
- Update: Missing girl found safe
- Sheriff: Missing 12-year-old boy found safe
- UPDATE: Missing Excelsior Springs man found safe
- UPDATE: Missing Cameron woman found safe, police say
- UPDATE: Missing Kansas City, Kansas woman found safe
- UPDATE: Missing girl found
- UPDATE: Missing baby found
- UPDATE: Missing children found