The bill will make penalties tougher for violent criminals.
Senate Bill 600 is advancing to the Missouri House of Representatives
Posted: Feb 21, 2020 1:13 PM
Updated: Feb 21, 2020 1:31 PM
- Missouri bill pushes for harsher punishments for violent crime
- Proposed legislation aims to combat violent crime in Missouri
- Missouri Governor signs bill to increase penalties for repeat violent offenders
- 2 out of 6 violent crime bills passed in special session
- 'Violent tornado' delivers direct hit to Missouri, killing 3 overnight
- Violent tornado that hit Missouri's capital 'felt like an earthquake'
- Families decorate holiday tree for those lost to violent crimes
- Family, friends remember loved ones lost to violent crime
- Missouri lawmaker pushes for digital driver's license
- Buchanan County Prosecutor's office aiming to get repeat offenders longer, harsher sentences
Scroll for more content...