(ST. JOSEPH, Mo.) Missouri lawmakers are considering a gas tax in order to help better fund road repair and maintenance.
Regular gas would increase by 10 cents and diesel will see a 12 cent increase.
Posted: Jan 10, 2018 2:00 PM
Updated: Jan 10, 2018 3:13 PM
- Missouri Discussing Potential Gas Tax Increase
- Gas Tax Increase on Missouri's November Ballot
- Transportation Panel Suggests Increase to Missouri Gas Tax
- Community discusses potential electric rate increase
- Missouri gas prices increase, still lower than June 2018
- Missouri gas prices continue to fall
- Gas prices continue to fall across Missouri
- Missouri gas prices on the rise
- Gas tax hike heads to governor
- Missouri Western sees increase in spring enrollment
Scroll for more content...