(JEFFERSON CITY) Legalizing medical marijuana cleared a hurdle in the state legislature.
The Missouri House voted Tuesday to legalize medical marijuana.
The bill allows anyone over 18 with a terminal illness or people with Alzheimer's disease, cancer or post-traumatic stress disorder to use smokeless medical marijuana.
The bill still needs to pass the Senate.
- Missouri House Passes Medical Marijuana Bill
- Missouri voters approve medical marijuana measure
- Missouri Senate passes sweeping anti-abortion bill
- Missouri to vote on access to medical marijuana
- Missouri House passes wide-ranging abortion restrictions
- New statewide abortion bill passes house
- Voters pass Clean Missouri measure
- Rep. Solon passes St. Joseph Land Bank bill through Missouri House
- Medical marijuana: What you need to know
- Medical marijuana banned from Veterans’ Homes