(CLINTON COUNTY) The Clinton County Sheriff's Department said they seized more than $150,000 dollars worth of marijuana from a home.
The department said they found the narcotics after serving Gregory Pope Jr., 34, of Lawson, Missouri, a search warrant on Friday.
Authorities said once in the home they discovered 12 pounds of marijuana, along with a Sasquah hydraulic rosin press, 37 sheets of marijuana wax with a matching press pattern, digital scales and smoking devices.
"Once the case is disposed of then the court will order us to destroy it, and then we'll destroy all of the narcotics," Clinton County Sheriff Larry Fish said.
Pope was arrested on Saturday and charged with possession of a controlled substance, unlawful use of drug paraphernalia and manufacture of a controlled substance.
- Missouri Man Charged After Clinton County Drug Bust
- One in custody after southside drug bust
- Three in custody following drug bust in Nodaway County
- Traffic stop leads to drug bust for Missouri State Highway Patrol
- Man charged after drug paraphernalia found in Nodaway County home
- Traffic Stop Results in Drug Bust for MSHP
- Drug busts lead to 6 arrests in Chillicothe
- Woman arrested following drug bust in Chillicothe over the weekend
- 11 indicted in drug smuggling bust involving UPS employees
- Man charged with driving truck into Missouri River