(CLINTON COUNTY) The Clinton County Sheriff's Department said they seized more than $150,000 dollars worth of marijuana from a home.
The department said they found the narcotics after serving Gregory Pope Jr., 34, of Lawson, Missouri, a search warrant on Friday.
Authorities said once in the home they discovered 12 pounds of marijuana, along with a Sasquah hydraulic rosin press, 37 sheets of marijuana wax with a matching press pattern, digital scales and smoking devices.
"Once the case is disposed of then the court will order us to destroy it, and then we'll destroy all of the narcotics," Clinton County Sheriff Larry Fish said.
Pope was arrested on Saturday and charged with possession of a controlled substance, unlawful use of drug paraphernalia and manufacture of a controlled substance.
- Missouri Man Charged After Clinton County Drug Bust
- Three in custody following drug bust in Nodaway County
- Traffic Stop Results in Drug Bust for MSHP
- Drug busts lead to 6 arrests in Chillicothe
- Woman arrested following drug bust in Chillicothe over the weekend
- Man charged with driving truck into Missouri River
- Motorcycle Crash Kills Missouri Man
- Missouri Gov. Greitens Charged with Second Felony
- Winston Woman Killed in Clinton County Crash
- Clinton County cuts into public safety budget