The Missouri National Guard are considering Mizzou Arena and the Hearnes Center on the MU campus in Columbia as possible locations to set up an emergency hospital should they be needed.
The Missouri National Guard is making preparations should things get much, much worse in the state.
Posted: Mar 31, 2020 6:42 PM
- Missouri National Guard inspects potential locations for emergency hospitals, if needed
- Missouri Discussing Potential Gas Tax Increase
- Lawmakers consider eliminating vehicle inspections
- Gov. Mike Parson activates Missouri National Guard to assist local authorities, protect citizens
- I-229 to close for inspection and repairs
- New committee to tackle rental property inspections
- Committee formed for rental inspection program
- Committee sets guidelines for rental inspection program
Scroll for more content...