(ST. JOSEPH, Mo.) After cresting Friday afternoon, the Missouri River in St. Joseph continues to fall and will be below major flood stage by Sunday afternoon.
As of 4:30 p.m. Saturday, the river was at 30.59 feet, which is down from the over 32 feet that it was at Friday.
The forecast brings the river to 27.1 feet by Sunday at 5 p.m.
The river is expected to continue to fall throughout the next week and by April 1, the river is forecast to be at 20.3 feet.
- Missouri River continues to fall after record crest
- Rulo, Nebraska sets record crest on Missouri River
- Missouri River to crest near all-time record level Friday
- Missouri River reaches major flood stage, crest forecast rises
- Missouri River expected to reach second highest crest on record in St. Joseph
- Missouri River sets all-time record crest in St. Joseph, preliminary data says
- Missouri River forecast to have third highest crest ever in St. Joseph
- Missouri River to crest at just over 30 feet in St. Joseph, second highest ever
- Cool Crest Summer Opening Uncertain