(ST. JOSEPH, Mo.) The Missouri River in St. Joseph is forecast to crest near the all-time record level that was set back in 1993.
As of 10:45 a.m., the river was at 31.82 feet and is forecast to crest at 32 feet Friday afternoon.
The all time record crest is 32.07 feet that was set back in July 1993.
The current level is the second highest level on record.
- Missouri River to crest near all-time record level Friday
- Rulo, Nebraska sets record crest on Missouri River
- Missouri River continues to fall after record crest
- Missouri River sets all-time record crest in St. Joseph, preliminary data says
- Missouri River reaches major flood stage, crest forecast rises
- Missouri River expected to crest in St. Joseph Sunday evening
- Missouri River forecasted to crest at 29 feet by Thursday
- 102 River sets record crest in Rosendale, surpassing 1993
- Missouri River expected to reach second highest crest on record in St. Joseph