This reverses a law passed in 2016 to require only photo IDs to vote. The law will be in effect for the presidential primary election on March 10th.
- Missouri Voter ID Law Dropped
- Lawsuit Against Missouri Voter ID Law Thrown Out by Judge
- Voters pass Clean Missouri measure
- Missouri voters approve medical marijuana measure
- Voters decide the future of Missouri's minimum wage
- Company wants some Missouri boat death lawsuits dropped
- Voters Will Get to Decide on Seat Belt Law
- Missouri has until Jan. 2019 to comply with REAL ID Act
- Doniphan County law enforcement investigating drop box break-ins
- Missouri Highway Laws Received an "F" in Recent Study
Scroll for more content...