This reverses a law passed in 2016 to require only photo IDs to vote. The law will be in effect for the presidential primary election on March 10th.
Missourians can again vote with a non-photo ID, including a college ID or utility bill.
Posted: Jan 16, 2020 9:23 AM
Updated: Jan 16, 2020 9:26 AM
- Missouri Voter ID Law Dropped
- Lawsuit Against Missouri Voter ID Law Thrown Out by Judge
- Missouri's election authorities remind voters of election day laws
- Voters pass Clean Missouri measure
- Missouri voters approve medical marijuana measure
- Missouri voter registration deadline is today
- Voters decide the future of Missouri's minimum wage
- Missouri Secretary of State discusses voter safety for upcoming elections
- Missouri voters pass Amendment 2 for expanding Medicaid
- Company wants some Missouri boat death lawsuits dropped
Scroll for more content...