(ST. JOSEPH, Mo.) Hundreds of students moved into their dorms on Missouri Western State University's campus Wednesday morning.
Missouri Western welcomed around 1,000 new students during the university's Move-In Day.
Many of the new students will be living in Scanlon Hall.
University leaders said today is a just the first step in their journey.
"We hope they get the best experience possible and that they focus on finishing their degree in four years and working towards graduation. The whole goal of everything we do on campus is putting students first. That begins today," said MWSU Associate Director of Admissions Dixie Williams.
The first day of class for Missouri Western students is Monday.
- Missouri Western moves in 1,000 new students
- Northwest Runs Past Missouri Western
- Missouri Western Football Signing Day
- Missouri Western names fifth president
- Missouri Western Celebrates 2017 Winter Graduates
- Missouri Western Women Continue Post-Season Run
- State Cuts Close Missouri Western Apprenticeship Program
- Western Softball Sweeps Missouri Southern Thursday
- Missouri Western Still Searching for Historic Mace
- Missouri Western dedicates Bill Snyder Pavilion