(ST. JOSEPH, Mo.)— Missouri Western football fans will find a new feature at Craig Field at Spratt Memorial Stadium Thursday night for the home opener.
The Bill Snyder Pavilion, which was dedicated this past July, will become the Pavilion Party Deck for all Griffon Football home games this season.
All fans are welcome on the Pavilion Party Deck for each home game from the time the gates open through the end of the game.
The deck, which is open to the public and available to any ticketed fan, will feature a full menu of options from popular local vendor VanZinos BBQ.
Additionally, Budweiser products will be available for purchase provided by the Hi-Ho Bar Bar & Grill. Beverages sales will cease at the end of the third quarter.
The pavilion may be accessed by foot via the sidewalk and around by the Griffon Indoor Sports Complex, down the staircase beside the home west side of the grandstand.
Shuttle cart service will also be provided with pick-up and drop-off at the northeast corner of the GISC.
- Missouri Western to debut party deck at football home opener
- Missouri Western Football Signing Day
- United Way hosts holiday party at Missouri Western
- Northwest Runs Past Missouri Western
- Missouri Western names fifth president
- Missouri Western welcomes new president
- Students stack the deck for STEM
- Downtown decks the halls for Christmas
- Missouri Western Celebrates 2017 Winter Graduates
- Missouri Western Women Continue Post-Season Run