(ST. JOSEPH, Mo.) Missouri politicians are speaking out following the release of the summary of findings by U.S. Attorney General William Barr of findings from Special Counsel Robert Mueller's report.
In a statement, U.S. Senator Roy Blunt says that he is glad the Mueller report is finished.
"I'm glad the Mueller report is finished. The summary released by the attorney general should be welcomed by both the White House and the country. I look forward to the Senate Intelligence Committee concluding our investigation as soon as possible,” Blunt said.
On social media, U.S. Representative Sam Graves saying that 'it's time to move on' after Mueller found no collusion in his report.
- Missouri politicians react to Mueller report summary
- Missouri politicians react to release of Mueller report
- Mueller report summary delivered to Congress
- READ: The full Mueller report
- St. Joseph School District Reacts to Missouri Measles Outbreak
- Atchison, Kan. residents react as Missouri River rises
- Justice Dept. expected to release redacted Mueller report Thursday
- Barnes & Noble is offering free download of the Mueller report
- Attorney General Barr to release redacted Mueller report