Voters in Missouri approved Amendment 2 on Tuesday, making it the 31st state in the country to adopt a medical marijuana law.
Amendment 2 was passing 64 to 36 percent with 49 percent of precincts reporting, according to the Marijuana Police Project.
The amendment was one of three put before voters. Amendment 2 makes growing, selling and using medical marijuana legal in the state.
Amendment 2 would tax marijuana at 4 percent.
- Missouri voters approve medical marijuana measure
- Voters pass Clean Missouri measure
- Missouri House Passes Medical Marijuana Bill
- Missouri to vote on access to medical marijuana
- Voters set to decide fate of medical marijuana
- Voters Approve Stewartsville School Improvements
- Medical marijuana: What you need to know
- KC Voters Approve New Single-Terminal KCI
- Lawsuit Against Missouri Voter ID Law Thrown Out by Judge
- Voters decide the future of Missouri's minimum wage