(ST. JOSEPH, Mo.) As the temperatures dropped and rain switched to snow, MoDOT road crews worked to clear the highways throughout the day Thursday.
Crews worked throughout the day and this morning to clear the major highways after sleet and snow fell over the area yesterday morning.
Posted: Jan 12, 2018 11:08 AM
Updated: Jan 12, 2018 11:08 AM
- MoDOT Crews Working to Clear Highways After Winter Storm
- MoDOT works to clear roads after winter storm
- MoDOT prepares for winter storm
- MoDOT, City street crews clear area roadways after second storm
- MoDOT Treating Highways for Ice
- MoDOT truck overturns on highway
- MODOT creates sidewalks along Belt Highway
- MoDOT begins major Belt Highway resurfacing project
- MoDOT: "We have all our crews out."
- MoDOT: Winter storm expected to impact evening rush hour
Scroll for more content...