(ST. JOSEPH, Mo.) As the temperatures dropped and rain switched to snow, MoDOT road crews worked to clear the highways throughout the day Thursday.
- MoDOT Crews Working to Clear Highways After Winter Storm
- MoDOT works to clear roads after winter storm
- MoDOT prepares for winter storm
- MoDOT, City street crews clear area roadways after second storm
- MoDOT Treating Highways for Ice
- MoDOT truck overturns on highway
- MODOT creates sidewalks along Belt Highway
- MoDOT: "We have all our crews out."
- MoDOT: Winter storm expected to impact evening rush hour
- MoDOT issuing "no travel advisory" during winter storm