(REA, Mo.) A driver of a Missouri Department of Transportation truck escaped injury when his truck overturned on State Highway D near Rea, Mo. Tuesday morning.
According to the Missouri State Highway Patrol, the truck went off the side of the road and the driver had difficulty getting back onto the road, overcorrected and ran off the left side of the road and overturned.
The driver was not hurt in the accident.
- MoDOT Truck Overturns in Andrew County
- MoDOT truck overturns on highway
- Truck Carrying Bees Overturns
- MODOT Prepares for First Snowfall
- MoDOT Treating Highways for Ice
- MoDOT Explains New Merging Technique
- MoDOT prepares for winter storm
- MoDOT prepares for wintry blast
- Man seriously injured after dump truck overturns near Mound City
- Traffic diverted off I-29 after truck overturns near Faucett